PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
- Location : Site & Office
- Multiple Location
- Ensure reliability and optimum performance of industrial machinery and equipment in keeping with Company requirements and standards, ensuring personal safety to all employees.
- Perform routine predictive maintenance (vibration, thermography, tribology) for equipment according to the frequency established for implementation.
- Prepare conditions equipment reports according to the frequency established for implementation.
- Create recomendation actions for equipment identified with issues.
- RCA analysis support
- Support team in the analysis of fault and troubleshooting.
- Perform other job-related duties assigned by the Supervisor.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Have one of Electrical, Mechanical or Instrument knowledge and abilities
Education And Experience
- Fresh Graduate is welcome to apply
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering
- Prefered 2 years working experience in the field of Mechanical or Electrical, Instrumentation.
||08 September 2023
||30 September 2023